1. I was born and raised in Missouri, the St. Louis and Metropolitan area.
2. I was home schooled all my life (I think I mentioned that in an earlier post, there will probably be many such repeats).
3. I learned to read at age 4 and was reading the King James Bible with comprehension by 6.
4. My Dad was a leader in the church I grew up in.
5. I went into the Air Force when I was 17.
6. I was a cook in the Air Force (I did other stuff too, but cooking was my main speciality).
7. Even though I tried college at 16 and later at 20... I didn't actually go to and complete a program until I was 26... then I did two programs!
8. Even though I met the love of my life when I was 26... I used to babysit the kids across the street from his older sister's house!
9. I also took piano lessons from the lady that lived one street over behind her. Talk about chances to have met!.
10. Oh... yes, I took piano lessons for 4 years. But, I started at a level 3. There were two parts to level 3 so I stopped at level 6.
11. I learned to knit at age 8 from my Granny.
12. The first 'romance novel' I ever read was Jane Eyre... it continues to be my favorite to this day.
13. I'm a huge Jane Austen fan.
14. I'm also a huge fan of Medieval and Renaissance stuff.
15. I have a yarn collection that keeps growing and growing and growing!
16. I love Lord of The Rings.
17. I also love The Chronicles of Narnia. I read every single book when I was very young and I've seen the older movies and the new ones.
18. I'm a Nerd... don't know if you could tell! Haha
19. I've been blogging since I was 15. I found this cool site http://digsmagazine.com and I liked it a lot. I wanted to do something like that and I talked to my brother about it. He showed me the ropes and I taught myself the rest. I'm still learning.
20. I built my first computer.
21. I played Legos and dress ups until I was 17... sometimes I still get down and play with the toys.
22. I love to color! It calms me when I'm stressed.
23. I'm Pagan and have been for about 11 years now. Wow! Has it been that long?
24. I love classical music and Celtic music.
25. I love heavy metal too... I think the music is soothing.
26. I like to re purpose stuff.
27. My favorite game to play is Scrabble... but my only worthy adversary in the game is my Mom.
28. My favorite computer game is Age of The Empires. My Favorite Wii game is Mario... of course.
29. I take after my Dad's side of the family, mostly.
30. The only person I know that accepts me for who I am in it's entirety is my boyfriend, Mike.